Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Embellished lampshade


When I was pregnant with my daughter, we chose to decorate her nursery with ladybugs. It cascaded everywhere in our lives... It seems that every time we see a ladybug themed item, we scoop it up!  Ladybug flags, welcome mats, clothes... you name it, it's got a ladybug on it. Even now, when she's a toddler, we still scoop up the ladybugs!

I found a way to quickly and cheaply embellish a lampshade for her room.  I purchased some iron on patches and fabric glue.  Simple as that! I just figured out the layout I wanted and glued them on.  It's unique, and can be personalized just for you.  

Ladybug fun fact:  Ladybugs are the state insects of Delaware, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, and Tennessee.

Lot of 3 Lady Bugs Ladybugs Iron On Applique PatchBeacon Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive, 4-Ounce

No comments:

Post a Comment